Monday, December 29, 2014

My story

By: Jen Faith Martin

It's was a roller coaster year for me. Twist and turns. But, I thank God for making every steps seem easy for me. Living alone without the supervision from my parents, having all the freedom to do anything I want in my life. I once was lost but God gave me someone and also gave me a family wherein made me more closer to Him. This family brought and encourage me to go to church with them. Praising God and give thanks for every little things that I have in my life now. I choose to live my old life and slowly following Him. God save me, I know He do all these things for me to make me realize that somehow I forgot that He exist. God knows best what we need. He never leaves us unattended. He never forsake us. I start to join bible study. Do some services in church and I feel blessed. I found my true family in them. Thank you Lord for erasing all the hatred and making my 2014 a year where I found peace in You. Amen!

No comments: